Sunday, April 17, 2011

Incredible Page (and three more pages from earlier set)

All of my children are incredible!! Choosing a picture for this page was hard - but since my oldest daughter wanted an album of my youngest daughter we chose one of the many pictures taken of her. I'm going to do another album for my 14yo daughter, but I think I'm going to make photo masks with the words. What do you think?? Anyway, this page can be downloaded from here.

Here are the next three pages from the older set:
These can be downloaded from here.

* My freebies are posted at Craft Crave and Creative Busy Hands - be sure to check both blogs for more freebies!!

Have a great day,

Stephanie

3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jody said...

Photo Masks would be a great idea! What I really would like would be a layout with a photo mask that I could add my own word to. Each person I do an ABC album for could then have words that are special to them.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

Followers