Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Bragbook Set!


I have to confess that I use this set of templates a good bit. It occurred to me that I should update the 'plainer' version of the set that was shared awhile back (pastel colors, no words on the letters). I have the set almost complete & will share at least one each day. If you would like a different adjective, leave a comment & I'll get it done as soon as I can!

You can download the bragbook page here - let me know if I should repost the templates!

5 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jody said...

Love ABC albums. Thanks so much.

I would like it if you would post the earlier version as well. Thanks again :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the BB pages. Would LOVE you to repost the originals.

SuperSpice! said...

Thanks for the comments! I'll be sharing the older pages every third day.

Followers