Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sorry - - It’s been a long hard week!!


Did you think I forgot?? I did not have a good week at work (to say the least) and haven’t felt well – so I didn’t get on-line much for the past few days.

Here are the next few pages in the ‘Alphabet Adjective’ set:

 
K is for Kissable can be downloaded from here.


L is for Loving can be downloaded from here.


M is for Magnificient can be downloaded from here.


And J-L of the older set can be downloaded from here.


Hopefully, I’ll do better next week!
* My freebies are posted at Craft Crave and Creative Busy Hands - be sure to check both blogs for more freebies!!

Have a great day,

Stephanie

4 comments:

Jody said...

Thanks so much for thinking of us. You take care and get some rest.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

SuperSpice! said...

Thanks for the comments!! Hopefully, I'll be better at posting this week!

Followers