Sunday, May 22, 2011

Almost Summer Break!

You may have thought I was 'lost, but I just haven't felt well for the past few weeks. I've had a rough year this year & am ready for summer break! I have the rest of the pages/previews/links finished & will post them very soon!!

Here are the O-P-Q-R Alphabet Adjective quick pages.

The 'Outstanding' page can be downloaded here.

 The 'Phenomenal' page can be downloaded here.

The 'Quick' page can be downloaded here.

The 'Relaxed' paged can be downloaded here.

The M-N-O pages from the 'old' set can be downloaded here.

The P-Q-R pages from the 'old' set can be downloaded here.

* My freebies are posted at Craft Crave and Creative Busy Hands - be sure to check both blogs for more freebies!!

Have a great day,

Stephanie

4 comments:

PSharp said...

Thank you so very much. Wanted to let you know the O goes to M. Hope your feeling better.

SuperSpice! said...

Thanks for letting me know - - I have it fixed now!!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

Followers