Wednesday, May 25, 2011

U is for Unique

Today was the last day for students at our school - - only two more days & I'm out for the summer too! I'm ready for a break this year. We don't have money for a vacation, but I will get to spend time with my daughters.

Once again, I had a hard time choosing a picture for today's page. Our daughter is truly 'unique'!!

This page can be downloaded here. I'd really love to see how you use this set of bragbook pages! (Yes, that was a big hint.)

* My freebies are posted at Craft Crave and Creative Busy Hands - be sure to check both blogs for more freebies!!

Have a great day,

Stephanie

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on May. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

Followers