Saturday, May 28, 2011

Word for the Day - Xenial

Was anybody wondering what I would do for 'X'??? People that are xenial are hospitable and friendly. This word truly applies to my 7yo daughter. She enjoys cleaning IF we are getting ready for visitors and makes sure everybody has what they want or need. As you can imagine, she is the light of my life!!

The 'Xenial' page can be downloaded here.

Ready for the next three pages from the 'old' set?
The V-W-X pages can be downloaded here.

* My freebies are posted at Craft Crave and Creative Busy Hands - be sure to check both blogs for more freebies!!

Have a great day,

Stephanie

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 May 06:30am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

Followers