Sunday, June 19, 2011

Adjective PhotoMasks G-H

Sorry for the gap in posting! I brought my laptop & MIFI to the conference, but wasn't able to use my computer because the other lady staying in my room 'needed' to do some work.

Here are the 'G' adjectives that we are considering for our project:
The 'G' photo-masks can be downloaded here.

Here are the 'H' adjectives we are considering for our project:
The 'H' photo-masks can be downloaded here.

Thanks again to all of those that leave comments!

* My freebies are posted at Craft Crave and Creative Busy Hands - be sure to check both blogs for more freebies!!

Have a great day,

Stephanie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie

Just catching up with your posts.
Still loving them. Thanks again.

Some suggestions for you although I don't think you need my help, you're doing great on your own.

Impish, Irresistible

Kool, Kissable

magical, Memorable.


Judy

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jun. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

SuperSpice! said...

Great suggestions!! Look for those in the next few days - - thanks for the ideas!

Followers