Thursday, June 2, 2011

Alphabet BragBook Templates

Here are the templates for the Alphabet BragBook Set:

All 38 templates can be downloaded here.

I did the original alphabet set for my 2 year old grandson. The Alphabet Adjective set was for my 7 year old daughter. Now I'm starting a set for my 14 year old daughter. She isn't sure she wants me to do an alphabet set for her - any suggestions??

* My freebies are posted at Craft Crave and Creative Busy Hands - be sure to check both blogs for more freebies!!

Have a great day,

Stephanie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so, so much for the set of templates.

Suggestions for your daughter:

Birthdays
Parties
Sport
School
Friends
Cooking
Clothes
Jewellery
Playing
Music
Funny Faces
Picnics
Family
Siblings

Not sure if this helps


Judy

Jody said...

I think Judy is on the right track. Things that interest teens. Could also include activities and learning subjects such as Math, English, History, PE etc. More ideas would be Boys, Dances, Sleepovers etc

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Jun 03:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jun. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thank you , nice stuff ! But " I'm considering posting links on FaceBook instead of here " does not seem to be a good idea . We have sites for freebies , let's go with it .I would never go to Faceb. to d/l anything , it's just a gimmick

SuperSpice! said...

Thanks for the ideas!! I appreciate all feedback!!

Followers